Our Site and services are not directed to individuals under 18. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18. If we become aware that a child under 18 has provided us with personal information, we will take steps to delete such information. If you become aware that a child has provided us with personal information, please contact us using contacts provided on the Site.
If you are a California resident and want to make such a request, please submit your request to email@example.com. In your request, please attest to the fact that you are a California resident and provide a current California address for our response. Please be aware that not all information sharing is covered by the California Privacy Rights requirements and only information on covered sharing will be included in our response.
If you are the European resident, and as a data subject (a person whose personal information is collected, stored and processed) you have several rights under GDPR:
You have the right to obtain confirmation if your personal information is being processed by us. If that is the case, you can access your personal information and the following information: (a) the purposes of the processing; (b) the categories of personal information; (c) to whom the personal information has been or will be disclosed; (d) the envisaged period for which the personal information will be stored, or the criteria used to determine that period.
If you would like to have a copy of your personal information from us, we will provide it if (1) you prove your identity, (2) it will not adversely affect the rights and freedoms of others. The first copy will be provided for free, for any further copies we may charge a reasonable fee based on administrative costs.
You have the right to demand that we correct without undue delay your personal information which we have in our systems if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
You have the right to demand that we erase your personal information, and we shall erase it without undue delay where one of the following grounds applies: (a) this personal information is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which it was processed; (b) you withdraw consent on which the processing is based, and where there is no other legal ground for the processing; (c) you object to the processing and there are no overriding legitimate grounds; (d) your personal information has been unlawfully processed; (e) your personal information has to be erased for compliance with a legal obligation.
You have the right to restrict us in the ability of processing of your information where one of the following applies: (a) you contest the accuracy of your personal information and we are verifying it; (b) the processing is unlawful and you want to restrict it instead of erasure; (c) we no longer need your personal information, but you need it for establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims; (d) you have objected to processing and we are verifying whether legitimate grounds override your request.
You have the right to receive your personal information which you provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to another company, where: (a) the processing is based on your consent or on a contract; and (b) the processing is carried out by automated means.
Where technically feasible, you can demand that we transmit those data directly to another company.
You have the right to object to the processing of your personal information based on our legitimate interests. We shall no longer process your personal information unless we demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
Where personal information is processed for direct marketing purposes, you have the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal information for such marketing.
You have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects on you. Please note that we don’t make any automated decisions including profiling based on information that we have about you.
You have the right to withdraw your consent for processing of your personal information at any time. The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of your habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement if you consider that the processing of your personal information infringes GDPR.
If a breach/unauthorized access of personal information takes place that is likely to “result in a risk for the rights and freedoms of individuals”, we will notify the supervisory authority within 72 hours of becoming aware of the breach.
When you open our Sites for the first time, cookies are created on your device. When you open it next time, cookies are sent back to us, thus letting us know you’ve already been there. We don’t create cookies ourselves, but we use third-party providers who do it for us.
Cookies make it easier for you to use our Sites during future visits. They also allow us to monitor traffic and to personalize the content of our Sites for you. Session-based cookies only last while your browser is open, and are automatically deleted when you close the browser. Persistent cookies last until you or your browser deletes them or until they expire.
Some of our cookies are necessary for certain uses of the Sites. These cookies allow us to make our Sites usable by enabling basic functions like page navigation. The Sites cannot function properly without these cookies.
We may also use functional cookies and cookies from third parties (Adroll) for analysis and marketing purposes. Functional cookies enable certain parts of the Sites to work properly and your user preferences to remain known. Analytics cookies, among other things, collect information on how visitors use our Sites, the content and products that users view most frequently, and the effectiveness of our third-party advertising.
For other browsers, please consult the documentation that your browser manufacturer provides.
You can opt out of interest-based targeting provided by participating ad servers through the Digital Advertising Alliance.
In addition, on your iPhone, iPad or Android device, you can change your device’s privacy settings to control whether you see online interest-based ads:
iOS 7 or Higher
Go to your Settings > Select Privacy > Select Advertising > Enable the “Limit Ad Tracking” setting
Go to your Settings > Select General > Select About > Select Advertising > Enable the “Limit Ads Tracking” setting
More information about the iOS setting can be found here.
Open your Google Settings app > Ads > Enable “Opt out of interest-based advertising”
“Personal Data” means data that allows someone to identify or contact you, including, for example, your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, as well as any other non-public information about you that is associated with or linked to any of the foregoing data. “Anonymous Data” means data, including aggregated and de-identified data, that is not associated with or linked to your Personal Data; Anonymous Data does not, by itself, permit the identification of individual persons.
We collect Personal Data and Anonymous Data, as described below.
a. Information You Provide Us.
1. We may collect Personal Data from you, such as your first and last name, e-mail and mailing addresses, TRON address, and NFTONE password when you create an account to log in to our network (“Account”).
2. If you use our Services on your mobile device, we may collect your phone number and the unique device id number.
3. Our Service lets you store preferences like how your content is displayed, your location, safe search settings, notification settings, and favorite widgets. We may associate these choices with your ID, browser or mobile device, and you can edit these preferences at any time.
4. When connecting to our Services via a service provider that uniquely identifies your mobile device, we may receive this identification and use it to offer extended services and/or functionality.
5. Certain Services, such as two-factor authentication, may require our collection of your phone number. We may associate that phone number to your mobile device identification information.
6. If you provide us feedback or contact us via e-mail, we will collect your name and e-mail address, as well as any other content included in the e-mail, in order to send you a reply.
7. We also collect other types of Personal Data that you provide to us voluntarily, such as your operating system and version, product registration number, TRON address, and other requested information if you contact us via e-mail regarding support for the Services.
8. We may also collect Personal Data at other points in our Service that state that Personal Data is being collected.
b. Information Collected via Technology. As you navigate through and interact with our Service, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
1. Information Collected by Our Servers. To make our Service more useful to you, our servers (which may be hosted by a third party service provider) collect information from you, including your browser type, operating system, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address (a number that is automatically assigned to your computer when you use the Internet, which may vary from session to session), domain name, TRON address, wallet type, and/or a date/time stamp for your visit.
c. Information Collected from Third Party Companies. We may receive Personal and/or Anonymous Data about you from companies that provide our Services by way of a co-branded or private-labeled website or companies that offer their products and/or services on our Service. In particular, TRON and other wallets provide us with your TRON address and certain other information you choose to share with TRON and other wallets. These third party companies may supply us with Personal Data. We may add this to the information we have already collected from you via our Service in order to improve it. We do not collect Personal Data automatically, but we may tie the information that we collect automatically to Personal Data about you that we collect from other sources or that you provide to us.
Use of Your Personal Data.
a. General Use. In general, Personal Data you submit to us is used either to respond to requests that you make, or to aid us in serving you better. We use your Personal Data in the following ways:
1. facilitate the creation of and secure your Account on our network;
2. identify you as a user in our system;
3. provide improved administration of our Service;
4. provide the Services you request, including but not limited to facilitating your cryptocurrency transactions through TRON or other wallets;
5. improve the quality of experience when you interact with our Service;
6. send you a welcome e-mail to verify ownership of the e-mail address provided when your Account was created;
8. display your username next to the digital assets you wish to sell on the Website;
9. send you administrative e-mail notifications, such as security or support and maintenance advisories;
10. send you e-mail notifications related to actions on Service, including notifications of offers on your digital assets;
11. respond to your inquiries related to employment opportunities or other requests;
12. make telephone calls to you, from time to time, as a part of secondary fraud protection or to solicit your feedback;
13. in any other way we may describe when you provide the Personal Data; and
14. send newsletters, surveys, offers, and other promotional materials related to our Services and for other marketing purposes of NFTONE.
We may use your Personal Data to contact you about our own and third parties’ goods and services that may be of interest to you.
b. Creation of Anonymous Data. We may create Anonymous Data records from Personal Data by excluding information (such as your name) that makes the data personally identifiable to you. We use this Anonymous Data to analyze request and usage patterns so that we may enhance the content of our Services and improve Service navigation. We reserve the right to use Anonymous Data for any purpose and to disclose Anonymous Data to third parties without restriction.
a. Third Party Service Providers. We may share your Personal Data with third party service providers to: provide you with the Services that we offer you through our Service; to conduct quality assurance testing; to facilitate creation of accounts; to provide technical support; and/or to provide other services to the NFTONE.
d. Other Disclosures. We may also disclose your Personal Data, to fulfill the purpose for which you provide it; for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide it; or with your consent. We do not sell your Personal Data.
Third Party Websites.
Your Choices Regarding Information. You have several choices regarding the use of information on our Services:
Data Access and Control.
You can view, access, edit, or delete your personal data for many aspects of the Service via your account settings page. You can also make choices about NFTONE's use of your data. You can always choose whether you want to receive marketing communications from us. You can also opt out from receiving marketing communications from us by using the opt-out link on the communication, or by visiting your account settings page. We may retain an archived copy of your records as required by law or for legitimate business purposes.
a. Data Access. You can access your Personal Data on your account settings page.
b. Data Portability. You can request a copy of your Personal Data by contacting us by e-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org and including "Please send me my Personal Data" in the subject line. NFTone will verify your ability to access that email, then send you a digital export of the data we hold that is associated with your email address. We will use reasonable efforts to respond to your request within 7 days, but in all events within 28 days of our receipt of the request.
c. Data Erasure. You can delete your Personal Data on your account settings page. Alternatively, you may request that NFTone delete your personal data by contacting us by e-mail email@example.com including "Please delete my Personal Data" in the subject line. NFTONE will verify your ability to access that email, then delete the Personal Data associated with your email address. We will use reasonable efforts to respond to your request within 7 days, but in all events within 28 days of our receipt of the request.
d. Data Correction. You can modify your Personal Data on your account settings page.
7. Data Retention. We may retain your personal information as long as you continue to use the Service, have an account with us, or for as long as is necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this Policy. You can ask to close your account by contacting us as described above, and we will delete your Personal Data on request. We may, however, retain Personal Data for an additional period as is permitted or required under applicable laws, for legal, tax, or regulatory reasons, or for legitimate and lawful business purposes.
8. Data Protection. We implement various security measures to ensure the safety of your Personal Data when you enter, submit, or access your Personal Data. We engage an independent analyst to perform penetration testing. Information about security vulnerabilities that are successfully exploited through penetration testing is then used to set mitigation and remediation priorities.